UPSC Recruitment 2024– UPSC has released the latest advt number 02/2024 notice on the official website. This notification has been issued for the recruitment of various posts. Check the notification, eligibility criteria and application dates for the UPSC Vacancy 2024.
If you too are looking for a government job, then we are giving you information about the latest jobs. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for various posts like Scientist B, Assistant Director & Specialist Grade III. The commission is going to recruit a total of 69 posts. The online registration process started on 27-01-2024. All the eligible applicants apply this application before 15-02-2024.
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria and application process before applying for this recruitment. The selection of applicants for this recruitment will be through a written exam and interview. All the applicants can apply for the UPSC Specialist Vacancy 2024 on the Official Website. On this page, we share the complete details regarding the UPSC Vacancy 2024.
UPSC Recruitment 2024
UPSC has issued the recruitment notification for the Scientist B, Assistant Director & Specialist Grade III Posts. The application process has also been started for this recruitment. All applicants who are interested in working in these posts can also apply for this recruitment from the link given here. Applicants should ensure that they fill out their application form before the last date. Applicants download the official notification link given here.
UPSC Scientist B & Specialist Post 2024
|Union Public Service Commission
|Specialist Grade III, Assistant Director & Scientist B Posts
|Mode of Application
|Application Begin From
|27th January 2024
|Application Close Date
|15th February 2024
UPSC Post Wise Details Here
- Assistant Director – 01 Posts
- Scientist B ME- 02 Posts
- Scientist B Earth Sciences- 06 Posts
- Scientist B Civil Engineering- 20 Posts
- Specialist Grade III General Surgery- 24 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Medicine- 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Neurosurgery- 06 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Nephrology- 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Cardiology- 03 Posts
- Total– 69 Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limits Details
For Specialist Grade III:-
- Candidates must have an MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have three years of work experience in a relevant field.
For Scientist B Posts:-
- Applicants must have a Graduation Degree in Engineering in a related field from a recognized university.
- 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
For Assistant Director Posts:-
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- They must have three years of work experience.
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum Age- 40 Years
Application Fees Details:-
- Reserved Category & Female- No Fees
- Unreserved Category- Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode- Online
Important Dates for the UPSC Specialist Grade III Vacancy 2024
- Online Registration Start Date- 27th January 2024
- Online Registration Last Date- 15th February 2024
- Exam Date- Update Soon
Selection Process Details
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
- Merit List
How to Apply For the UPSC Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the Official Website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to the career section.
- Check the latest recruitment notification.
- Read the full notification and check the details.
- Now click on the apply Link.
- Enter the personal details and qualification details.
- Now upload your necessary document.
- Pay the application fees carefully.
- Now Submit your application form.
- Take a printout.
15th February 2024.