UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023-Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Medical Officer\ ADMO\ GDMO Jobs. UPSC is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination in 2022 for the Candidates. A total of 687 vacancies have been issued for UPSC CMS Notification. All candidates can fill up the application form between 14th September to 28th September 2022. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSC CMS Bharti 2023 Notification. So can read the UPSC CMS Notification from the provided below link.
Latest Updates –
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने रेलवे/नई दिल्ली नगर परिषद/दक्षिण दिल्ली नगर निगम में चिकित्सा अधिकारी पदों के लिए 687 योग्य उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए संयुक्त चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा अधिसूचना जारी की है। सभी उम्मीदवार 14 सितंबर से 28 सितंबर 2022 के बीच आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं। यूपीएससी सीएमएस 687 रिक्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का सीधा लिंक इस पेज पर उपलब्ध है।
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission has issued the Combined Medical Services Examination notification for recruiting 687 eligible candidates in the Railways\ New Delhi Municipal Council\ South Delhi Municipal Corporation for Medical Officer posts. all MBBS holders can apply for the UPSC CMS Notification 2023. UPSC will be holding the Combined Medical Services Examination in the upcoming dates of October\November month. all candidates can fill up the UPSC CMS application form from 14th September to 28th September 2023.
Before filling out the UPSC CMS registration form, candidates necessary check the UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification 2023 once time. because through the UPSC CMS Notification, candidates can check the UPSC CMS total Vacancies\online registration form date\Pay Scale \Exam Date, etc.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 Notification – Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (UPSC CMS)|
|Post||Medical Officer (ADMO, GDMO)|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
|Submission of Application Form||14th September to 28th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Salary||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
UPSC CMS 2023 Eligibility
UPSC CMS Qualification –
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized board. To know more details refer to the official notification.
UPSC CMS Age Limit – As on 1st August 2023
- Maximum Age – 32 years
- Grade Medical Officer vacancies in Officer General Duty – Max. 35 years
UPSC CMS Bharti 2023 Selection Process –
- Written Test ( 500 Marks)
- Interview ( 100 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
UPSC CMS 2023 Application Fee –
All category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
UPSC CMS 2023 Online Form Date
|Starting Date of application form||14th September 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||28th September 2022|
|Exam Date||Expected in October\November Month|
How to Apply Online for UPSC CMS 2023 Registration?
- Open the main official portal of UPSC [email protected] upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Open the Examination Notification Section.
- Hit on the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 notification pdf.
- Read all detailed notifications carefully.
- Then Apply for the Online Registration form 2022.
- Enter all required details step by step.
- pay the application fee through the online gateway.
- Upload the Document with the application.
- Take a printout of the application form to get the admit card.