UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Medical officer jobs. All eligible & interested candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Anaesthetist\ Paediatrician & various Medical Officer posts. A total number of 3620 vacancies has been issued for the Medical officer post. All interested candidates can apply for the UPPSC MO Recruitment application form start will be coming soon in online mode. Candidates can also check the UPPSC MO Job Notification 2023 to read more details about the recruitment process.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recently Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) released the 3620 vacancies for the Medical Officer post. All Candidates can check the UPPSC MO Notification pdf 2023 from the official site of UPPSC to know Educational Qualification\Age Limit\Pay Scale\Total Vacancy\Apply Mode etc. Candidates who are interested in UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 then can apply for Anaesthetist\ Paediatrician & Medical Officer Post. all candidates can fill UP Medical Officer Online Application form Available soon to apply for this golden opportunity. Candidates should keep following this page to know every latest update about recruitment.
UPPSC MO Online Application Form 2023-Details
|Post Name||Radiologist\Ophthalmologist & Various Medical Officers Post|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Form Mode||Through Online|
|Application Form Submission Date||Update soon|
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 here
|E.N.T. Specialist||Update soon|
|Forensic Specialist||Update soon|
|General Surgeon||Update soon|
|General Physician||Update soon|
|Public Health Specialist||Update soon|
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational Qualification –
|Specialist||Section-A Requisite Post Graduate Degree Qualification||Section-B Requisite Post Graduate Diploma Qualification|
|Gynaecologist||· M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)|
· M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
|Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Anaesthetist||M.D. (Anesthesiology)||Diploma in Anaesthesia|
• M.D. (Ophthalmology) Diploma in Ophthalmology
|Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery|
|Radiologist||· M.D. (RadioDiagnosis)|
· M.D. (Radiology)
|Diploma in Radio Diagnosis|
|Microbiologist||· M.D. (Bacteriology)||· M.D. (Microbiology) Diploma in Microbiology|
• M.S. (Traumatology and Surgery)
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|General Physician||· M.D. (General Medicine)|
· M.D. (Family Medicine)
· M.D. (Emergency Medicine)
· M.D. (Geriatrics)
|· Diploma in General Medicine|
· Diploma in EmergencyMedicine
· Diploma in Diabetology
· Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases.
|Paediatrician||· M.D. (Paediatrics)||· Diploma in Child Health|
|General Surgeon||· M.S.(General Surgery)||Diploma in General Surgery|
|E.N.T. Specialist||M.S. (E.N.T.)||Diploma in Ot-RhinoLaryngology|
|Dermatologist||· M.D. (Dermatology)|
· M.D. (Venereology)
|· Diploma in Dermatology|
· Diploma in Venereology
· Diploma in Leprosy
· Diploma in Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy
|Psychiatrist||M.D. (Psychiatry)||Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Pathologist||· M.D. (Pathology)|
· M.D. (Lab Medicine)
· M.D. (Bio-Chemistry)
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
Diploma in Path. & Bact.
Diploma in Transfusion Medicine
|Forensic Specialist||· M.D. (Forensic Medicine)|
· M.D. (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology)
|Diploma in Forensic Medicine|
|Public Health Specialist||· M.D. (Social & Preventive Medicine)|
· M.D. (Community Medicine)
· M.D. (Community Health Administration)
|· Diploma in Community Medicine|
· Diploma in Public Health Master in Public Health Master in Public Health (Epidemiology) Master Degree in Applied Epidemiology
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
Application Fee –
|Unreserved (Gen) \ OBC||Rs 105/- Application Fee|
|SC\ ST\ Ex-Servicemen||Rs 65/- Application Fee|
|Physically Handicapped||Rs 25/-|
The application fee will be accepted by the UPPSC Department in Online Mode –
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Selection Process –
- Online Written Examination
Pay Scale –
- Salary of Medical Officer Rs 67,700 To 20,8700/ 6,600/Academic Level-11.
How to Apply UPPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Application Form?
- Candidates open the UPPSC official page https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Then Go to the homepage and select the recruitment page and click on 3620 Medical Officer Recruitment.
- Open the download notification PDF link and read all the information till the end.
- After this, click on the application form and Enter details as per the requirement in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee and Upload the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form for the written examination.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2023 Important Date
|Notification Release Date||coming soon|
|Starting Date of Application Form Link||coming soon|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||coming soon|
|Pay Application Fee Last Date||coming soon|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||coming soon|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Available Soon|