UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 – On this page, all job seekers can check complete details about UPPCL TG 2 New Vacancy Notification 2023. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Male and Female Technicians (Electrical). A total of 891 vacancies will be filled on the basis of the Online Computer Based Test. All interested candidates can download the UPPCL Technician Bharti Notification & Apply Online Registration link from the link given at the end of this article.
Latest Updates –
UPPCL ने 891 तकनीशियन पदों के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 27 सितंबर 2022 से शुरू हो गई है। योग्य उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए सीधे लिंक से टीजी 2 रिक्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अधिक जानकारी जानने के लिए आधिकारिक भर्ती अधिसूचना की जाँच करें।
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will start accepting online Applications from graduation holders to fill 891 Posts of Technician (Electrical). The application process for UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2023 will start on 27th September 2023. And interested candidates can apply for UPPCL Technician Electrical Vacancy 2023 till 19 October 2023. A candidate who has cleared the Competitive Written Test (CBT) and added his/her name to the UPPCL Technician Merit List will be paid a salary of Rs.27,200/-. Those candidates interested in this recruitment, then as soon as possible go to the link given below and submit the application form before the scheduled date.
UP TG 2 New Vacancy 2023 – UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Notification PDF
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL)|
|Advt. No||10/VSA/2022/ Technician(Vidyut)|
|Number of Post||891|
|TG2 Salary –||Rs. 27,200|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Start Date||27 September 2023|
|Registration Ends Dates:||19 October 2023|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Website URL||www.uppcl.org or @upenergy.in|
UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2023 – Category-Wise
|OBC – NCL||241|
UPPCL TG2 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates must have detailed knowledge about the UP ITI Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The details of the eligibility criteria are given below:
UPPCL TG2 Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be 10th pass With science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board. Two Year’s all-India or state business certificates (NCVT/SCVT) any one of the certifications mentioned below –
- Electrical (Power distribution under skill development)
UPPCL Technician Jobs 2023 – Age Limit ( As of 1st January 2023)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
UPPCL Technician Salary –
- Mini. Rs.27,200/- of Level 4 and Other Allowances.
UP Vidyut Technician Bharti 2023 – Application Fee
- ST\ ST – Rs 826
- Other Category – Rs 1180
UPPCL Vacancy 2023 – Selection Process –
- Written Exam ( Online Computer Based Test- CBT)
- Paper – I – 50 Marks
- Paper – II – 200 Marks
- Document Verification
UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Bharti 2023 – Date Index
|UPPCL Notification Publish Day||16th September 2022|
|Online Registration Start Date||27th September 2022 ( 10 AM)|
|Application Form Ends||19th October 2022 ( 12 PM)|
|Last Date of making payment online||19th October 2022 ( 12 PM)|
|Deposit Application Fee by Offline Mode (SBI Challan)||21st October 2022|
|UPPCL Technician Exam Date||4th November 2022|
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Online Application Form 2023?
- Open the official portal of UPPCL.
- On the home, Check the ‘Current Recruitment Openings’ Section.
- Now click on the UPPCL Technician TG2 891 Post Notification link.
- Now open the advertisement and read all the details carefully.
- After this, open the Online Application Form page.
- Enter the required details and upload the scanned copies of the documents in the mentioned format.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking\SBI Challan\ Credit & Debit Card.
- Take hard copies of the application for future use.
UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Energy Board Technician Vacancy 2023 – Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in online mode through CBT Computer Based Test.
- The exam will carry a total of 250 objective-type questions.
- Each correct question will carry 1 mark.
- The exam duration is 180 minutes.
|Division of Paper||Topics||Marks||Questions|
|Paper 1||Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”)||50||50|
|Paper 2||Technical Knowledge||150||150|
|General Hindi (High School Level)||Reasoning Ability And General Studies||20||20|
|General English (High School Level)||General English ( Secondary|
|Technical Knowledge||General Hindi||15||15|
|Total||250 marks||250 question|