UCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification released through the official website of UCIL @ www.ucil.gov.in. Deserving candidates can Apply Online for 243 Trade Apprentice Vacancy before the last date which is 12th November 2023. The online Application Form for UCIL 243 Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023 started on 13th October 2023. Candidates can Apply Online through the official website. For their help, we have given a direct link here, so you can easily Apply Online.
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) inviting online applications for 243 Trade Apprentices posts. Candidates who are looking for Trade Apprentice jobs including Welder (Gas & Electric) / Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mech. Diesel and Mech can Apply online. To Submit the Online UCIL Recruitment 2023 Application form the last date is 12th November 2023.
For the recruitment selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Merit List. The recruitment authority will prepare the merit list based on ITI Marks. Here from this webpage, you can check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection process and other details.
UCIL 243 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)-||40 Posts|
|Turner, Machinist Turner, Machinist-||12 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic Instrument Mechanic-||5 Posts|
|Mech. Diesel, Mech. MV Mech. Diesel, Mech. MV-||12 Posts|
|Carpenter Carpenter-||5 Posts|
|Plumber Plumber-||5 Posts|
UCIL Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed Class Matric X and ITI in related fields from NCVT can apply online.
- For more details download UCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Age Limit As on 13th Oct 2023-
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Relaxation in the age limit is given in the notification.
How to Apply Online for UCIL Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the main website @ apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Now find and click on the Registration Tab.
- Make a registration with an e-mail address.
- Click on the Activation link in the Mail.
- Now enter the asked details in the Application Form.
- Submit the form and take a printout.
Useful Links Here
|Visit the Official Website Here|
|Download the UCIL Recruitment Notification PDF here|
|Apply Online Here|
|Visit Our Website Here|