TSES Recruitment Notification 2024:- Telangana State Eklavya Model Residential Schools Society (TSES) will release its recruitment notification pdf on its official website. This notification is available to download on the official website fastses.telangana.gov.in. The overall range of vacancies to be had is 239. Candidates can apply for Guest Teacher (PGT, TGT) posts at their official website fastses.telangana.gov.in. Registration will be started soon. So from the point of view of a good job opportunity, this is a golden chance to get a Government job. If you are interested in getting the latest information, then stay tuned to our website.
TSES Recruitment 2024
TSES will release the recruitment official notification as soon as possible in January 2024. After the release of the notification, all the applicants will be able to apply online for the TSES Recruitment 2024. The application process for the TSES Vacancy will start soon. Here on this page, we will provide all the necessary details related to this vacancy. Download the Official notification from the direct link given here.
TSES Recruitment Notification 2024 Details:-
|Name of the Board
|Telangana State Eklavya Model Residential Schools Society (TSES)
|Name of the Post
|Guest Teacher (PGT, TGT)
|Total Vacancies Available
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Apply Application Form
TSES Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:-
|Trained Graduate Teacher
|Post Graduate Teacher
Educational Qualifications Details:-
- Aspirants must have qualifications like M.Sc/ MCA/ M.E. Or M.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Bachelors Honours Degree/ Bachelors Degree.
Age Limit Details:-
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 60 Years
- For more information read the official Notification.
Selection Process Details:-
- An interview will be conducted
Salary Packages Details:-
- For Post Graduate Teacher Posts – 35750 Rs
- For Trained Graduate Teacher Posts – 34125 Rs
Application Fees Details:-
- For All category candidates – 100 Rs
- Pay the Application fee online via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
|Download Notification PDF
|Visit Our Website