Here check TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhaar Link Online Process. Check How to Link Aadhaar TNEB @ nsc.tnebltd.gov.in.
To get a subsidy for the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Consumers, it is mandatory to Link an Aadhaar card with TNEB. If you are a Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Consumer you must have to Link your Aadhar Card number with your TNEB Account. You can do this online mode through the official website @ nsc.tnebltd.gov.in. It is necessary for all consumers to Link their Aadhaar cards with their TANGEDCO Accounts Number. Here on this webpage, we have given complete information related to How to link TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhar Link Online Process.
TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhaar Link Online Process
|Department Name –
|Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited
|Short Name –
|Main Authority Name –
|Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
|Link Adhaar Card
|Benefits to Link Adhaar with TNEB –
|Get a Subsidy
|Link Mode –
|last Date –
|No last Date
|Official Website –
According to the latest guidelines issued by the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, it is mandatory to link the Adhaar Card Number with the TNEB Account. In case of not linked Adhaar Card TNEB will not accept the Electricity bills. So we suggest you all don’t ignore it and Link your Adhaar Card number with TANGEDCO TNEB.
How to Link Adhaar Card with TANGEDCO TNEB Account?
- Visit the official website @ nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/adharupload/.
- Then enter the service Connection Number and press the Enter button.
- After that, another webpage will open and here enter the occupant details, Name in the Aadhar & Aadhaar card number.
- Then upload the Aadhar card in the required format.
- Submit the details to link your Adhaar Card with TNEB.
- You can check your Aadhar Card Updated status by going to nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/adharupload/ page.
- Then enter the service connection Number.
- Now check the Status of that TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhaar Link or not.