Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Apply Online for 2994 GDS Vacancy 2023 and Download the Notification at www.indiapost.gov.in. Apply Online for TN Postal 2994 GDS Jobs here
The Indian Postal Circle has released the GDS Recruitment Notification 2023. In this notification, the department has declared 2994 GDS Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. You can download the official GDS Recruitment Notification from the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in. Apply Online for GDS Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. TN Post Office GDS Recruitment Notification has contained 2994 category-wise Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023. The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit List Based on the 10th Class Percentage.
Latest News / Updates-
Tamil Nadu 2994 GDS Vacancy 2023 notification Released. In this notification the Indian Postal Circle has released 30000+ GDS Posts. The Online Application Form for this recruitment has started from on 3rd August and end on 23rd August 2023. Here we have updated a direct link, so you can Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Registration Start Date
You can download Tamil Nadu GDS Merit List after completing the Application Form process. Tamil Nadu Post Office started GDS Recruitment Application Form on 3rd August 2023. Candidates can apply for the TN GDS Recruitment online mode until the last date which is 23rd August 2023. Here we have given all the detailed information related to this recruitment. Also, we have shared a direct link to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2023.
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Last Date
|Name of Recruitment Authority –
|Indian Postal Circle
|Posts Name –
|GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
|Total Number of Posts –
|Selection Process –
|Merit List based on Class 10 Marks
|Application Form Start Date –
|3rd August 2023
|Last Date of Application Form –
|23rd August 2023
|Official Website –
|Job Location –
Eligibility Criteria for TN GDS Vacancy 2023
Age Limit (As of 1/1/2023)-
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
|No Age Relaxation
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have a secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard (Mathematics and English – Compulsory / Elective Subjects).
- They also have Mathematics, the local language, and English Subjects.
Computer Training Basic (Compulsory) –
- Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Knowledge of Cycling –
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Cycling with knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle.
Application Fee TN GDS Recruitment –
- Candidates of UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man according to the official site.
- No fee for female/trans-woman / SC/ST candidates / PWD Candidates.
How to TN Postal GDS Selection Process Registration Form Online?
- Go to the official website of @www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the homepage, Go to the Live Notification Cycle Section.
- Click on Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment.
- Then download the Official Notification in PDF and read all the instructions.
- After that click on Registration and make registration by Email & phone number.
- After registration log in through registration details.
- Click on the Fee Payment Link.
- Click on Apply Online link and start filling out the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form with the required details.
- Submit the Application Form and print it out.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
Useful Links Area:
|Visit the Official site
|Visit Our Website
|Download India Post Officer GDS Recruitment Notification Here
|Apply Online for GDS Vacancy Here