SBI PO Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 1673 Probationary Officers Jobs / State Bank of India PO Vacancy / SBI Probationary Officers Bharti Online Application Form, SBI Probationary Officers Notification at @sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. There are a total of 1673 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Jobs online mode before the last date. If you want to get more details about SBI PO Vacancy, need to read the content below.
Download SBI PO Recruitment Notification pdf 2023 for 1673 Post
Application form for SBI PO Recruitment 2023
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification
As per the official notification, the State Bank of India has uploaded the recruitment notification for Probationary Officers Jobs on the official website. Applicants will download the SBI PO Job notification to know more details.
We advise all candidates, you need to download the SBI Probationary Officers Jobs notification before applying for the application form. Candidates can know more details like SBI PO Recruitment Notification, Important Dates, How to Apply Online, Application Fee, Selection Process, and other important details.
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment-Apply Online Application Form 2022-23
|Bank Authority||State Bank Of India|
|Total Vacancy||1673 Post|
|Advt. No.||CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18|
|Location||All Over India|
|Apply Date||22 September 2022|
|Last date||12 October 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th December 2022|
|Main exam date||March 2023|
|Interview date||April 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs 2023 Online
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation degree with 55% marks from recognized universities and Institutes.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
Age Limit (As of 1st April 2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
CategoryAge Relaxation –
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel) – 5 years
Application Fee –
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Application Fee
Pay Scale –
The basic pay of SBI PO is Rs 41,960. The increments will be 41960-980 (7) – 48820 – 1145 (2) – 51110 – 1310 (7) – 60280.
- The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: || Prelims | Main | Interview ||
How to apply for SBI PO Notification, Online Application Form 2023?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website at @sbi.co.in.
- Then find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Click on the link and download SBI PO Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the advertisement and start to apply SBI Vacancy Application form.
- Enter the required details and upload the document.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
- SBI PO Notification – 21 September 2022
- Start date to apply online SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Application form -22 September 2022
- The last date to apply for the online SBI PO Recruitment Application form – is 12 October 2022
Some Important Links –
|Official Website Link|
|Download SBI PO Recruitment Notification pdf 2022 for 1673 Post|
|Visit Our Website Home Page|
If you want to get more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2023 to need to read this content carefully. If you have a problem applying the online application form for these jobs, then you can write a comment in the comment box given below.