SBI PO Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 2000 Probationary Officers Jobs / State Bank of India PO Vacancy / SBI Probationary Officers Bharti Online Application Form, SBI Probationary Officers Notification at @sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. There are a total of 2,000 posts of Probationary Officers. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Jobs online mode before the last date. If you want to get more details about SBI PO Vacancy, need to read the content below.
According to the notification, the selection of the candidates will be based on prelims examination, mains examination, and interview. The application for this recruitment starts from 7 September 2023 to 27 September 2023 and is submitted only on the official website at sbi.co.in. we have shared the direct link below in which candidates can easily apply.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification
As per the official notification, the State Bank of India has uploaded the recruitment notification for Probationary officer jobs on the official website. Applicants will download the SBI PO Job notification to know more details.
We advise all candidates, that they need to download the SBI Probationary Officers Jobs notification before applying for the application form. Candidates can know more details like SBI PO Recruitment Notification, Important Dates, How to Apply Online, Application Fee, Selection Process, and other important details.
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment-Apply Online Application Form
|Bank Authority||State Bank Of India|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Post|
|Location||All Over India|
|Apply Date||7 September 2023|
|Last date||27 September 2023|
|Categories||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs 2023 Online
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation degree with 55% marks from recognized universities and Institutes.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee –
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Application Fee
Pay Scale –
The basic pay of SBI PO is Rs 41,960. The increments will be 41960-980 (7) – 48820 – 1145 (2) – 51110 – 1310 (7) – 60280.
- The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: || Prelims | Main | Interview ||
How to apply for SBI PO Notification, Online Application Form 2023?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website at @sbi.co.in.
- Then find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Click on the link and download the SBI PO Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the advertisement and start to apply SBI Vacancy Application form.
- Enter the required details and upload the document.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
- Start date to apply online SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Application form -7 September 2023
- The last date to apply for the online SBI PO Recruitment Application form – is 27 September 2023
- Online Preliminary Examination- November 2023
- Result of Preliminary Examination- November / December 2023
- Online Main Examination-December 2023/ January 2024
- Result of Main Examination- December 2023/ January 2024
Some Important Links –
|Official Website Link|
|Download SBI PO Recruitment Notification pdf 2023 for 2000 Post|
|Application Link Here|
|Visit Our Website Home Page|
If you want to get more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2023 to need to read this content carefully. If you have a problem applying the online application form for these jobs, then you can write a comment in the comment box given below.