RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2022-Apply Online 114 Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) & Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) Jobs / RSPCB Vacancies and RSPCB JSO JEE Bharti Application Form
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) has recently released the recruitment notification for Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer Jobs 2022. There are a total of 114 vacancies which will be announced by RSPCB. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Rajasthan Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment in the upcoming dates 2022. To apply for online RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs need to visit http://environment.rajasthan.gov.in/ and the direct link is given below.
RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2022 Online
For more detail about Rajasthan Junior Environmental Engineer Bharti, Important Dates, How to Apply Online, Application Fee, Selection Process, and other important details need to read this content carefully. A lot number of candidates want to apply for the online RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs application. We advise all candidates before from the apply Raj JSO JEE Bharti please download the Official notification. With the help of it, you can know the Rajasthan JSO JEE Recruitment Details.
RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs 2022 Apply Online
|Department Name||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board|
|Notification About||RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer|
- Junior Scientific Officer: 28 Posts
- Junior Environmental Engineer: 86 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2022
For Junior Scientific Officer
Candidates must have passed a first-class Master’s-Degree in any branch of chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology.
Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri scripts and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
For Junior Environmental Engineer
Candidates must have passed a master’s degree in Environmental Engineering after a bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering. Or
First-class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering.
Applicant’s age limit must have 18 -30 Years.
- UR, EWS, Rajasthan’s Creamy Layer BC & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1400/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST & Those Candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 Lacks Rs. 1000/-
Candidates can apply the application fee for RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs Online mode also.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to apply for Rajasthan JSO JEE Vacancies 2022 Online?
- First of all candidates please visit the official website of RSPCB.
- Then go to the home page and find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Click on the link and download RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs Advertisement.
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- After that start to fill the RSPCB JSO JEE Vacancy Application form.
- Enter the required details carefully and upload the document as per the requirement.
- Pay the application fee and receive the receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form Announced soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form Announced soon.
Important Links for RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs Apply
|Apply for Online RSPCB JSO JEE Jobs||Click Here|
|Download RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|visit our website||Click Here|
If you want to get more details about RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2022 to need to read this content carefully. If you have a problem applying the online application form for these jobs, then you can write a comment in the comment box given below.