RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023-Application Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limit, Fees Details at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023-Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to Release the 4 Assistant Testing Officer Post. They are candidates for M.SC in Geology Graduation Passed and Interested in RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023. You can be starting to apply online For Assistant Testing Officer Vacancy 2022. those candidates want to apply for Assistant testing officer Jobs. you can check the ATO Eligibility Criteria from the below website.
RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023 फॉर्म शुरू हो गया है
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is bringing the 4 ATO Post in February 2023 for you. Those candidates are interested in RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023. you can fill up the Rajsthan PSC Assistant Testing Officer Application from 2023 now. Rajasthan PSC has released the ATO Notification before the application form. Before applying for the RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023, you should check the Assistant Testing officer Eligibility Criteria.
Rajasthan PSC Assistant Testing officer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name –
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Post Name –
|Assistant Testing Officer
|Total Post –
|Selection Process –
|Written Test \ Interview
|Exam Date –
|Application Form Start Date –
|Last Date of Application Form –
|Official Website –
|Job Catagory –
RPSC ATO Vacancy 2023
- Total Post = 4 Assistant Testing Officer
you can check the Category Wise Rajasthan PSC Assistant Testing Officer Vacancy Details from the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan PSC ATO Jobs \ Vacancy 2023
Age Limit –
- Maximum Age – The candidate’s Age should not be more than 40 Years.
- Minimum Age – The candidate’s Age should not be Less than 21 Years.
You can check the Age Relaxation of Category from the official notification.
Pay Scale –
- You can check the RPSC Assistant Testing Officer salary from the official notification.
- The candidates M.Sc. in Geology or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- (ii) 2 years experience in the Testing of Soils/aggregates etc. in the case of either M.Sc. Geology or M.Sc. Chemistry
Application Fee –
- Gen | EWS category candidates will have to pay a Rs 350/- application fee.
- OBC \ MBC ( NCL) category candidates will have to pay a Rs 250/- application fee.
- SC | ST | PWD category candidates will have to pay a Rs 150/- application fee.
Payment Mode –
- You can pay the Rajasthan ATO application Fee through Net banking \ credit & Debit cards.
Selection Process –
- Written Test
How To Apply For Rajasthan PSC Assistant Testing Officer Bharti 2023?
How to apply for Rajasthan ATO Recruitment 2023. Rajasthan PSC ATO Official notification has been released, you can fill up the RPSC Assistant Testing Officer application Form online mode at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Steps to Apply for Online Assistant testing officer Post in Rajasthan.
- Open the page of Rajasthan PSC https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Go to the home page section and check out New Advertising.
- Click on the advertisement link and read the content completely and carefully.
- Apply online page and click on the instructions link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- And the last click on the application form link.
- Enter the description step-wise as needed in the box.
- Lastly, pay the application fee online and upload the document.
- Hit the submit button.
- After submitting the application, take a printout of the copy of the application form for further use
Important Link of Rajasthan PSC Assistant Testing officer Jobs 2023
Read Also Interested Page & Post 2023
|RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2023 – Apply for Online 114 Junior Scientific Officer Jobs
|Rajasthan Dairy Recruitment 2023-RCDF 503 Job @rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in
|RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 – Apply Rajasthan 1128 Forester Bharti
RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023-Assistant Testing Officer Application Form \ RPSC ATO Recruitment 2023-Rajasthan PSC Assistant testing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification \ RPSC ATO Application Form 2023