Punjab ETT Admission 2023-SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission Check Eligibility Cut-Off Counselling Schedule 2023
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab is all set to get fresh admission forms from all eligible candidates for admission in ETT better known as D.El.Ed for the upcoming session in 2023.
If you also want to get information about this or want to get admission to any Punjab Govt. ETT college or want to check the number of seats then below all complete information and all direct links are given.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed ETT Admission 2023
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or Elementary Teacher Education (ETT) is the two years course after the Senior secondary examination. SCERT Punjab conducts the admission cum counseling process for these admissions. Candidates get admission on the basis of their category and mark merit list in class 12.
|Name of Department||The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Name of Course||Elementary Teacher Education (ETT)|
|Course duration||2 years|
|Official SCERT Punjab website||http://scert.epunjabschool.gov.in/|
Students get admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) courses in government and private affiliated institutions affiliated with State Board and National Council for Teachers Education Regulations.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed/ETT 2023 Merit Eligibility Criteria
Eligible percentage to apply:
- All General Categories who have obtained at least 50 % marks in 10+2 or equivalent will be eligible.
- All reserve category candidates will get a five percent relaxation in marks.
- Application fee for General, OBC category candidates is Rs. 600/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/Female candidates is Rs. 300/-
- The applicant who passed in 12th or who has appeared in the 12th final exam is eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to the Matric level standard.
- The applicant should not be more than 36 years as on July 2023.
- Five years of age relaxation will be given to SC/ST applicants.
- Merit/Counselling based
How to Apply SCERT Punjab D.El.ED ETT Admission 2023 Form
- First of all, visit the official website of SCERT Punjab.
- Now look for D.El.Ed/ETT Admission link.
- Now register with all the correct details and save the password.
- Now fill out the application form with all educational details.
- Upload the candidate’s photo & Signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed (ETT) 2023 Important Dates:
- Online Registration Starts: 2023
- Last Date for filling out the application form: 2023
- Round 1 Counselling starts: In the mid of 2023
- Round 2 Counselling process: At the end of 2023
Document Scrutiny Verification:
Online counseling will be held for the admissions for the academic session 2023, consisting of three phases. A Committee headed by the Director, of SCERT, consisting of two Dy. Directors shall supervise the whole counseling/admission process. The Principals of DIETs and private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the candidates who are provisionally allotted their institute through online centralized counseling. Three
phases of online counseling will be held to complete the admission process. The waiting list of remaining candidates with their merit list is displayed on the website from which the institutions can fill their vacant seats after the 3rd phase of online counseling.
Filling of D.EL.ED Seat in Private Institutions:
As per the policy of NCET, 60% of seats in private institutions will be filled on the basis of combined merit through centralized online counseling by the SCERT, and the remaining 40% of seats of management quota will be filled by the concerned institutions subject to fulfillment minimum qualification mentioned in this notification. The concerned institution will take permission from SCERT before starting the admission process for the 40% management seats.
Punjab JBT Admission 2023
All the interested candidates just click on the given direct links and apply online for JBT admission. The complete schedule is given in this complete post.
Don’t forget to share this information on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc. All the very best. Thank You.