ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2024: ESIC Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutor Recruitment 2023
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation known as ESIC will issue a current recruitment notice for filling up teaching vacancies of Associate Professor Assistant Professor Tutor etc. The Recruitment is open for ESIC Dental College, Rohini, and New Delhi on a Contract basis and all eligible candidates can apply online after reading the complete eligibility criteria. The complete advertisement pdf and important details are mentioned below.
ESIC Dental College Recruitment 2024
After final date of receiving of application ESIC will upload the list of all eligible candidates and list of candidates with some errors or whose application forms are incomplete. So we suggest all applicants to check the official Recruitment website or our website in future so you may get updates about the interview schedule or other details.
ESIC is a statutory body that was constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Here in this post, we are writing details about ESIC Dental College Recruitment for Professor vacancies.
ESIC Dental College Vacancy 2024
|Name of the Recruiting Body
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Post Name Teaching Faculty posts
|Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor Posts
|Total No. of Posts
|Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to apply
ESIC Dental College Recruitment Overview 2024
More details about ESIC Dental College Recruitment like Educational details, Age Limits, Important Dates to remember, or How to apply are mentioned below.
For Associate Professor:
- Applicant should have a bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent qualification with a graduate Assistant Professor Qualification.
For Assistant Professor:
- Applicant should have Master Degree of Dental Surgery from an Indian University (Recognized) or should be post graduate i.e. MD/MS/DNB in the concerned Subject or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor degree of Dental Surgery Degree from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 64 years for Associate and Assistant Professor vacancies.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed 30 years for tutor posts.
Pay & Allowances:
- For Associate Professor – Rs. 116000/-
- For Assistant Professor – Rs. 101000/-
- For Tutor – Rs. 85000/-
- A list of Shortlisted candidates for interview will be uploaded online on the ESIC website at www.esic.nic.in
- Selection will be made based on the interview Merit List.
How to apply for ESIC Dental College Assistant Professor Recruitment
- Applications are invited through offline mode.
- Applicants can send their application forms duly filled in the prescribed format along with the self-attested copies of all required documents to the below given address:
“Application for the post of for ESIC Dental College, Rohini, New Delhi or The Dean, ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Sector-15, Rohini, New Delhi-110089
- Applications should be sent by Registered/Speed Post.
- One more important notice that application forms received after the last date will not be considered for recruitment.
The following Documents should be attached with filled application form.
- Self-attested copies of Educational certificates (Secondary, Graduation, Post Graduation)
- Age Proof (Secondary certificate or other certificate)
- Two self-attested copies of passport-size photographs.
- Caste certificate.
- Persons with Disabilities will have to attach the certificate issued by the competent medical board.
- Original Fee Demand Draft
Here on our website www.kvronline.com you will get notification about Jobs, Admit cards, Answer keys and Result also.
|Visit on ESIC official website
|Read ESIC Current Notification
|visit our website