Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) will announce the official notification for 2318 OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer & Junior Assistant posts in various district establishments run by various departments of the Government of Odisha. The online application period for OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024 opens on January 2024. Those who want to apply for various departments can apply through the official website of OSSSC @osssc.gov.in.
The Official notification for OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024 will be released soon. Candidates can apply from January to February 2024. The selection process is anticipated to consist of two stages and includes both written and practical tests. If the candidates qualify for the exam, then they can be selected for the post of PEO.
OSSSC PEO Recruitment 2024
OSSSC will release the recruitment notification for the Panchayat Executive Officer and Junior Assistant Posts. The online application process will start from January 2024 to February 2024. A total of 2318 vacancies will be filled out in this recruitment. The online application process will start soon. The applicants must need to check the official notification and apply from the link we share on this page here.
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Notification 2024
|Name of Board
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Name of Exam
|OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024
|PEO and Junior Assistant
|Registration Start Date
|Apply Online Last Date
- The exam will be of three hours, while the practical exam can be of one hour.
- There will be a total of 200 marks in the exam.
- Qualifying practical skill tests will carry a maximum of 15 marks.
- For SC, ST, ESM: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PwD: 10 years
How to Apply for OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official website of OSSSC www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online Now link.
- Complete the application form by providing all the required information.
- Submit your scanned photo and signed documents in proper format.
- Use the online payment link to pay the application fee.
- To complete the application process, hit the “Submit” button.
- Download the application form and fee receipt, then print them.
Written exam, Document Verification.