Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has announced the official notification for 2318 OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer & Junior Assistant posts in various district establishments run by various departments of Government of Odisha. The online application period for OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 opens on 24 February 2023. Those who want to apply for various departments can apply through the official website of OSSSC @ osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC PEO Bharti 2023
Notification for OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 has been released. Candidates can apply from 24 February to 27 March 2023. The selection process is anticipated to consist of two stages and include both written and practical tests. If the candidates qualify the exam, then they can be selected for the post of PEO.
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Notification 2023
|Name of Board||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||PEO and Junior Assistant|
|Required Qualification||12th Pass|
|Registration Start Date||24th February 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||27th March 2023|
- The exam will be of three hours, while the practical exam can be of one hour.
- There will be a total of 200 marks in the exam.
- Qualifying practical skill test will carry a maximum of 15 marks.
- For SC, ST, ESM: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PwD: 10 years
How to Apply OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of OSSSC www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online Now link.
- Complete the application form by providing all the required information.
- Submit your scanned photo and signed documents in proper format.
- Use the online payment link to pay the application fee.
- To complete the application process, hit the “Submit” button.
- Download the application form and fee receipt, then print them.