OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 release date information along with the exam schedule is available on the official portal. Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the CGL Exam in October Month. OSSC CGL is a recruitment exam by which candidates can apply for Group B posts in the state of Odisha. A total of 233 candidates will be selected for the post of Auditor and Inspector of the Cooperative Society through this examination. The Odisha CGL exam will be conducted in two papers through an online computer-based test. Interested candidates get more details from the below paragraph.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
A piece of important information has been published on this page regarding OSSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023. As per the report, Odisha Staff Selection Commission will conduct the CGL exam from 11 October to 17 October 2023 for 233 posts. The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Now Paper 1 is mentioned on this page and this exam will be taken in online mode through Computer Based Test. Candidates who will clear paper 1 then they have to appear for the main exam.
Odisha Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023 – Highlights
|Exam Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Know As||CGL And Group B Post|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Admit Card Publish Date||10 days before the examination date|
|Selection Process||Written Test ( Paper 1 & Paper 2)|
|About Recruitment||Inspector\ Auditor of Cooperative Society|
OSSC CGL Exam Date 2023
If you have applied for Odisha Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 then you need to read this article. OSSC CGL Exam 2023 Date Notice has been released @ ossc.gov.in official website. And the admit card of this exam will be available 10 days before the exam schedule. Admit card is an important document for all the candidates who are going to appear in the Group B recruitment exam.
With the help of the OSSC CGL Admit Card candidates can enter the examination hall. If a candidate misses carrying the admit card on the day of the examination, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. All the candidates have to download the CGL Hall Ticket from the official portal which is attached at the end of the post.
Check Details on Odisha CGL Group B Exam Hall Ticket 2023
- Name of Student
- Post name
- Examination name
- Exam Date
- Admit card release date
- Center Code no
- Fully Address of examination center
- Reporting Time
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
Odisha CGL Exam Scheme 2023- Paper Pattern
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam & interviews. The written exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- OSSC CGL Exam will carry a total of 100 objective type multiple choice questions.
- The negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Exam timing is 01:30 hours. Check more details below mentioned table.
Paper 1 –
Paper 2 –
|General Knowledge||40||40||1 Hour|
How to Download OSSC CGL Exam Call Letter 2023 Online?
- Go to the official portal of OSSC.
- On the homepage, Search for admit card under the What’s New section.
- Open the link of the Combined Graduate Level Admit card.
- Now Enter the basic details such as registration no and DOB.
- Hit on the Submit Button.
- Admit cards will display on your devices.
- Check the admit card details & take a printout of it for further use.