OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023- The Odisha Public Service Commission released the Drugs Inspector’s Group-B 2023 notification on 5th September 2022 on its official website www.opsc.gov.in. The online application process for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023 will start on 15th September 2022 and the last date to apply is 14th October 2022.
Candidates who are pursuing a Pharmacy degree can apply for OPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023. Interested candidates have to go through the Odisha Drug Inspector Selection Process 2023 which consists of a written test, a personality test. Eligible candidates are given below a direct link to download OPSC Jobs Notification 2023 to know broadly about how Odisha PSC starts its recruitment process for OPSC Drug Inspector (Group-B) post.
OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023
OPSC Group B Online Application will be invited from eligible candidates to fill up 47 vacancies of Drug Inspector in Odisha Drugs Control Service (Drugs Control Administration) through direct Bharti. SO, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the notification of recruitment for the Group B (Drug Inspector) Posts. As per the 08/2022-23 notification, 47 vacancies have been advertised this time.
Candidates who are eligible for this post, can register online and submit an application form for OPSC Group B Recruitment 2023 through online mode. The last Date to apply online for OPSC Drug Inspector Jobs is 14 October 2023 at www.opsc.gov.in official portal. Before registering for OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023, all the candidates are advised to download and read the notification properly.
OPSC Bharti 2023 – 47 Drug Inspector (Group B) Vacancy Notification
|Organization||Odisha Public Services Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector (Group-B)|
|Advt.no||Advt. No. OPSC 08/2022-23|
|Number of Vacancies||47 Post|
|Application Form Date||15th Sept to 14th Oct 2022|
OPSC Drug Inspector Group B Vacancy 2023
OPSC Drug Inspector Jobs Eligibility Criteria –
Education Qualification –
- Candidates should have degree\diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy or Doctor of Medicine from a recognized university.
- Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology Or Must have minimum experience in the relevant field.
- Must have passed Odis as Language subject in the Matriculation & Middle school examination.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- All categories of candidates are exempted from the recruitment application fee.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
Age Relaxation –
|PH With (SC\ST\SEBC)||15 Years|
|PwD (SC\ST\SEBC)||5 Years|
OPSC Drug Inspector Pay Scale –
- Pay – Cell-I of Level-10 (i.e. 44900-142000/-) Per annum.
Selection Process –
- Written Test (200 Marks).
- Personality Test (20 Marks)
- Document Verification & Medical Test
Odisha Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Published Date||5th September 2022|
|Online Application Form Start Date||15th September 2022|
|Last Date to fill out the application form||14th October 2022|
How to Apply OPSC Drug Inspector Online Application Form 2023?
- Open the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, Check Whats New’s Section for OPSC group B Drug Inspector Notification 2023.
- Download the advertisement & read it carefully.
- Then, Click on the Apply Online link.
- A list of ongoing recruitments will open.
- Furnish the application process and log in using the username and password generated.
- Enter the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Hit on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application for further reference.