Odisha TET Application Form 2022 (2nd) start – Odisha TET Notification / OTET Registration Online / Odisha TET Exam Dates / Odisha TET Eligibility Criteria / Apply Online OTET Application Form At bseodisha.ac.in.
The Board of Secondary Education Odisha released the notification for Odisha TET (OTET 2022). The Notification and OTET Registration Dates released. Eligible candidates can apply online application from 10 October 2022 To 19 October 2022 on the official website. For more information regarding Odisha TET 2022. Then candidates can read this content carefully.
Odisha TET Application Form 2022 – Apply Online
Odisha TET is a state-level Entrance Test that will be conducted by BSE Odisha. It is a state Teacher Eligibility Test that offers the eligibility Certificate. With the help of this certificate, candidates can apply for Teacher Recruitment. So all applicants want to get teacher jobs in the state. Then they can apply online OTET 2022 Application Form.
Apply Online For OTET (2nd) 2022
Check More Information About OTET(2nd) 2022 Here
On the basis of this test, every year various government, and private schools of Odisha are appointed the teachers. BSE Odisha will upload the OTET Application Form in October 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for this test through online mode. Before applying for the application form check the Eligibility Criteria. On this page, we also offer OTET important dates, Application Forms & Eligibility Criteria.
OTET Application Date 2022 & Basic details
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Notification About||OTET Registration Date|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)|
|Exam Level||State-Level Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Date of Examinations||Update Shortly|
About Odisha TET Exam 2022
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by BSE Odisha. Orissa’s TET examination is conducted with two papers. Paper 1 for Primary Teacher (Class I to V). Paper 2 for Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII).
All applicants who want to get teacher jobs in the State. Through this test, all applicants get the teacher eligibility certificate. With the help of the Teacher Eligibility certificate for Odisha. Then, they can also fill the teacher recruitment application form.
Online Odisha TET Application Form 2022
Candidates need to read the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria about it. BSE Odisha will conduct the Teachers Eligibility Test in the upcoming dates 2022. Read this content to know more details about OTET Exam Dates. Candidates, who want to get teacher jobs in the State of Odisha. Then they can apply Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test online.
|Starting dates to Apply OTET Application Form||10 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply OTET Application Form||19 October 2022|
|Odisha TET Exam Date||Update soon|
|Odisha TET Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|OTET Result 2022||Update Soon|
|Issue Certificate Date||Update Soon|
OTET Odisha Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Paper- 1
- Aspirants must have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed).
- Candidates passed Higher Secondary with 45% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- Applicants must be passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Aspirants passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates must be passed Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates passed Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE.
- Applicants must qualify for Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed.(Special Education).
- Aspirants have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates must be passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
Candidates can pay Odisha TET Application Form Fee both Online/Offline mode. The Online mode like debit card, net banking, and offline Bank Challan.
|Category||OTET Application Fee|
|General/ OBC/ SEBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 300/-|
Important Dates Area
How to Apply Online Odisha TET Application Form 2022?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website.
- Then, click the link and start to apply online.
- Fill to need all details according to the 10th Certificate.
- Then, Upload the required scanned document.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Submit it & also received the Payment Receipt.
- Finally, take the printout of the Application Form for further reference.
Useful Links for OTET Application Form 2022 Date
Apply Online For OTET (2nd) 2022
If applicants have queries or suggestions regarding OTET Application Form, Notification, Last Date, and How to apply. Then they can comment on us in the comment box given below.
Download OTET Admit Card 2022 Here