Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023-Apply online 1908 Posts Constable at odishapolice.gov.in, application form before the last date.
Odisha Police Constable Communication Recruitment 2023: Do you want to get a job in Odisha Police? If yes, then you need to read this passage carefully. Recently, Odisha Police Recruitment has provided job opportunities. Hence, Odisha Police Recruitment Board has invited online applications for 1908 Constable Posts.
Latest Update – ओडिशा पुलिस भर्ती बोर्ड ने 1908 कांस्टेबल पदों को भरने के लिए आवेदन पत्र जल्द ही स्वीकार करना शुरू कर दिया जायेगा। हमने पोस्ट के अंत में ऑनलाइन फॉर्म लिंक दिया है, लिंक को लागू करके आप जल्द ही पंजीकरण फॉर्म जमा कर सकते हैं। अधिक विवरण जानने के लिए लेख पढ़ें और हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहें।
So, candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for these posts can use this golden opportunity. But, we advise the candidates to read the passage given below as well. Through this, candidates can also get information about eligibility criteria like age limit, selection mode, application form, and others.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification
Odisha Police Recruitment Board is going to fill 1908 Constable Vacancies in its department. All eligible & interested candidates can apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 online mode. we advise all candidates that before filling up the application form, need to download the Odisha Police Constable Jobs Notification.
With help of the Advertisement, you can check all information regarding Odisha Police Bharti 2023. After checking the notification, you can fill up the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Online Application form Available soon by visiting the Odisha Police official webpage at @odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Constable Communication Vacancy Details 2023 Apply Online
|Name of Department||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||1908 Posts|
|Name of Post||Constable Communication|
|Application Mode||Through Online|
|Apply Date of Online Form||Available Soon|
|Category of Article||Govt Jobs|
Odisha Police Constable Posts Details Category-wise 2023.
Odisha Police Constable 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification –
Constable Post Qualification –
- Candidate must have passed +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination in science with (1) Physics (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council;
- Passed the 3 years Diploma course in Engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education &Vocational Training, Odisha (Annexure F) or by All India Council for Technical Education/ University Grant Commission.
Odisha Police Constable Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 23 Years
Odisha Police Constable Application Form Fee –
|General/OBC/EWS & other categories||Rs. 220/-|
Payment Mode –
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Selection Process of Odisha Police Constable Post
- Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
- Physical Standard Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
Police Constable Salary –
The basic pay of Odisha Constable is Rs 5200-20,200/- with dearness allowances, HRA, and other perks. The in-hand salary of an Odisha Constable ranges from Rs 26,000 to 28,000 per month.
How to Apply Odisha Police Constable Bharti 2023 Application Form?
- Candidates visit the official webpage at @odishapolice.gov.in.
- Then go to the homepage & Click on the Advertisement Link on the left side.
- After that, Open the link to Odisha Police Constable Communication Post.
- Read all notification information till the end.
- While reading the notification, hit on the odishapolice.azurewebsites.net link.
- Enter details in the application form as per need.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking\Debit & Credit Card.
- Upload the necessary document with the application form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2022 FAQ
The Online Application Can Be Filled from the website viz. – www.odisha.gov.in, www.odishapolice.gov.in, www.opssb.nic.in. The Online Application Link Will Be Provided Here very soon.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 23 years. (upper age relaxation in case of SC, ST & SEBC candidates, and all categories of women candidates is up to 5 years).
Civil Constables (Male/Female): Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, or by any other recognized Board / Council.
Must Have Passed Diploma In Computer Application Or Equivalent Course From A Recognized Institution Duly Affiliated By Government.
No, Other State candidates cannot apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment.
The Last Date To Fill & Submitting the Online Application Update soon.
Yes, You Need to Apply Online for this post through the Official website.
The offline Application Process will start on Update soon on their official website.
All applicants other than those belonging to the SC and ST category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.220/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only) in the shape of a Bank Draft/Postal Order.
The Interested Candidates Need To Pay Fees Through Online Mode.