Odisha Police Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023:- The Odisha Police Ministerial State Selection Board(OPMSSB) has released the recruitment for the Junior Clerk. The number of posts is 177 Odisha Police Junior Clerk. Those who want a job in Orisha police now they can apply online for this post. this is a golden chance for you. Now the application date is not released by the department so you have some time for doing preparation. If you want to apply for this post then you need to read this article because we provide you with all information related to the OPMSSB Junior Clerk.
Odisha Police Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Police has released the Junior clerk post. this exam conduct authority is Odisha Police Ministerial State Selection Board. The application date is not released by the department so you need to wait for the application date announcement. If the department has released the application date on the official website then we provide you a direct application link for Odisha Police Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023.
Important Information of OPMSSB Junior Clerk 2023
|Exam Authority||Odisha Police Ministerial State Selection Board ( OPMSSB )|
|Name of Post||Junoir Clerk|
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For Junior Clerk 2023
- 12th Pass with recognized Board/ Equivalent Qualifications.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- SC, ST, PWD – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Selection Process for the Junior Clerk
- Witten exam
Junior Clerk Vacancy 2023 Salary
The Odisha Police has announced the 177 junior clerk vacancy. The notification is not released by the department. The pay scale for the Odisha junior clerk is 19,900 to 63,200. The salary for a junior clerk is good.
How to apply for Junior Clerk Recruitment Online 2023?
- Visit the Official website @opssb.nic.in.
- Now find the notification section on the homepage.
- After that Download the the notification of Odisha police.
- Read the full notification carefully.
- Now you are ready to apply for this post.
- Click on the apply link Link given below.
- After that, you fill in your all necessary information.
- Upload your documents in the proper format.
- Now take a preview of your application form.
- If all information is correct then click on the submit button.
- Now take a print of your application form for future use.