Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. The 2023 Admit Card will be released soon @ www.biharcetintbed.com. According to the exam schedule, all the applied candidates can download NOU BEd Admit Card and Roll Number. To download such admit cards you all have to enter the registration number.
Must carry two photocopies of the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed Hall Ticket in the exam. Also, bring a photo similar to the application form and no one will be allowed to sit in the exam without these admit cards.
Download NOU BEd Admit Card 2023 Integrated B.Ed Admission
All those candidates who have submitted the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed Application Form only can download the admit card. After completing the Form process students can download NOU BEd Admit Card / Roll Number 2023 through Login details. University will upload the Integrated B.Ed 2023 Admit Card just 3 days before the exam date. We will also update a direct link to download admit card.
|Release of NOU BEd Admit Card –
|3 Days before the Exam Date
|NOU BEd Exam Date –
|1st June to 6th July 2023
|Official Website –
How to Download Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2023 Admit Card?
- Go to the main website of NOU @ www.biharcetintbed.com.
- Click on the View/download admit card link mentioned on the homepage.
- After clicking on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter your application number / Dob or password.
- Then click on the Download Admit card link and get your admit card.
- Must take a printout after downloading NOU BEd Admit Card.
Details on NOU Integrated B.Ed. 2023 Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number / Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Exam Date
- Time of Exam
- Important Instrcutions
- Photo of Candidate
This exam will be held in Patna / Muzaffarpur and you can know your test center by NOU BEd Roll Number 2023.
Exam Pattern –
- Total Time for CET-Int-BED – 2 Hours
- Total Questions – 120
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Marks for each Correct Answer – One Mark
Note – This exam will be OMR Sheet based and candidates have to mark the eight answers from the given four options.
The candidate can use only a blue/black ballpen to answer key questions.
|General English Comprehension
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
You May Like –
- BSEB Bihar STET Admit Card 2023-Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Roll Number out
- Bihar Associate Professor Admit Card 2023 – Download BPSC Professor Roll No slip
- Bihar Home Guard Admit Card Name Wise 2023 -Sepoy (Constable) Exam
- General English Comprehension
- सामान्य हिन्दी
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools