NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022-23 Released. Download Rajasthan RSMSSB Community Health Officer Admit Card, Exam Date Notice @ recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board released the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 on 13th February. Candidates who have applied for Rajasthan 3531 CHO Contract Base Recruitment 2022, can download Admit Card now. Here we have given a direct link to Download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card.
If you have applied for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 then here in this post, you will get detailed information about Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam Date and Admit card. We also have given the direct link so you can easily download CHO Admit Card. As per the information, the RSMSSB board will conduct this exam on 19th February 2023.
Candidates need to reach the Exam centre 1.30 hours before the exam time. This exam will be held from 10:30 Am to 12 Noon. No one will be allowed in this exam without Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2023, so must download it and take a printout.
Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2023 Name Wise Download
|Name of Exam Authority
|Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board
|Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
|No. of Post
|19th February 2023
|Download Admit Card
|13th February 2023
|Exam Admit Card
Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card Download
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board invited the Application forms for a total of 3531 Posts of CHO. Lakhs of deserving candidates from the state of Rajasthan applied for this recruitment and going to attend the written exam on 19th February 2023.
Now all the applicants are waiting for the declaration of the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Date, and Admit Card. RSMSSB has released the Community Health Officer (CHO) posts recruitment Exam date 2023. As per the exam date, this exam will be held on 19th Feb 2023. While for this exam you can download CHO Admit Card from 13th Feb.
RSMSSB CHO Admit card 2023 Download
|RPSC Deputy Commandant Result 2023
|Rajasthan Sanganak Admit Card 2023
|NHM Rajasthan CHO Result 2023 Date
|Rajasthan ACF RFO Result 2023
All applicants must check the printed details on their NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam call letter. By official call letter applicants will get the following details:
- Examination Date
- Candidate’s Exam Roll No.
- Examination Timing (Morning and Evening)
- Examination Venue
All candidates must check their personal details on the printed admit card like:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s guardian Name
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Category
It’s compulsory for all candidates to bring an original interview call letter and any Govt. issued identity proof like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
How to download NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Call Letter 2023?
If any candidate is still having some problems in downloading the exam admit card then he/she may follow the stepwise step instructions to download the exam admit card.
- First of all visit on NHM RAJ Official website @ recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on the Get Admit Card link given beside the RECRUITMENT OF COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER (CONTRACTUAL) – 2022 (RSSB).
- Then another webpage will open.
- Here enter Application No. Date of Birth and Security code.
- After submitting the details, you can see CHO Admit Card.
- Download it and take a printout of it for further purposes.
All applicants don’t forget to check the Exam syllabus, Pattern because the competition level among all candidates is too high and it is expected high cut-off will be declared for the next selection round.
Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam Pattern 2023
- The written exam will be Objective Type Exam.
- The Written Exam will be 100 Marks.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- The language of the question paper will be Hindi or English.
- The examination Duration Will be 02 Hours.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.