NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date- The Health and Family Welfare Department in Karnataka releases the exam schedule notification for the recruitment of the Community Health officer (CHO). Candidates who have applied for NHM Karnataka CHO Vacancies 2023 must be aware of the exam schedule & admit card release date and Exam Guidelines. NHM Karnataka CHO Admit Card 2023 is going to release on the 17th of November, 2023. All candidates can download their admit cards by visiting the official website of NHM Karnataka.
NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
|Organization Name||NHM Karnataka|
|Name of Exam||NHM Karnataka CHO|
|Name of Post||Community Health officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancy||1048 Posts|
|Advt. No.||HFW/ NHM/ CPHC-UHC/ CHO Recruit/ 20/ 2022-23|
|Exam Date||19th November 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||17th November 2023|
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023
Candidates who have filled out the application form before the last date. Now those candidates are eagerly waiting for the release of the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date in 2023. All the candidates can check the written exam date of NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment from here. As per the notice, the NHM CHO written exam is going to be held on 19th November 2023. All the candidates can attend this exam by downloading the NHM Karnataka CHO Admit Card 202.
Documents to be Carried along with NHM Karnataka CHO Admit Card 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- School\College ID Proof
How to Download Karnataka NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2023?
Candidates who want to download their Karnataka NHM CHO Admit card 2023 easily can check the following steps below…
- Candidates should visit the official website of NHM Karnataka.
- On the homepage, Check the Latest Event Notification\Updates Section.
- Click on the Karnataka NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2023 for the 19th Nov. Written examination.
- On the login page, Enter your registration number, Date of Birth, and more.
- Verify the details and Hit on Submit Button.
- Admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check the exam instruction and take a printout of admit card.