MOIL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF 2023:- Check Here MOIL Vacancy 2023 – MOIL Recruitment Last Date – Moil Bharti 2023 Syllabus @moil.nic.in
MOIL Recruitment 2023:- The Manganese Ore India Limited has released the recruitment notification on their official website. As per the notification, MOIL is recruiting for 32 Various posts. If you are an interested candidate then apply online from the official website. The last apply date is 09th November 2023. We advise you that before applying you need to read the full article after reading you know all about MOIL Recruitment 2023.
MOIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Manganese Ore India Limited has published the recruitment notification for the 32 Various Posts. According to the official notification, the application form has already started. The last application date is 09th November 2023. If you are interested then apply now not wait the last days. You can apply online through the direct apply link…
MOIL Vacancy 2023- Notification Overview
|Organisation||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Number of posts||32|
|Application form Start date||20.10.2023|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
Eligibility For MOIL Recruitment 2023
- Mine Mate Gr.-I:- 10th Pass with Mine Mate Certificate of Competency
- Blaster Gr.-II:- 10th Pass, Blaster’s Certificate of Competency, 01 year experience
- Gr. Mine Foreman/ Trainee Select Grade Mine Foreman:- Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying
- Mine Foreman-I:- 10th Pass, Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency
- Maximum age:- 45 Years
MOIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Mine Mate Gr.-I||15|
|Gr. Mine Foreman/ Trainee Select Grade Mine Foreman||05|
Selection Process For MOIL Bharti 2023
- Computer-based Test ( CBT )
- Medical Test
Application Fee For MOIL Recruitment
- GEN, EWS, OBC:- 295/-
- ST, SC, PWD:- 00
- Mode of payment:- Online
How to apply online For MOIL Recruitment Application Form 2023?
- Click on the direct apply link, given in the important links area.
- login via registration number and password if you are already registered.
- If you are not registered then click on the New Registration button.
- After the successful registration do login.
- Now fill all the details on the application form.
- upload all documents like photos, signatures, and others.
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- You can pay online via Debit card, Credit card, UPI, and NET Banking.
- After the pay fee take a print of your application form for future use.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
Ans. 09th November 2023.
Ans. Online Via https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/.