Meghalaya TET Solution Key 2023-Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Sheet, Solution Key for Paper 1 and 2 Online at megeducation.gov.in.
Meghalaya TET Answer Key 2023:The Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya has conducted the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. This test has been conducted in two Papers. Paper 1 for Primary Teachers and Category 2 for Upper Primary Teachers. Now the DERT Meghalaya will issue the Meghalaya TET Solution Key on its official website. To get more details about MTET 2023 Solution Key, you can read this content carefully.
|Directorate of Educational Research & Training (DERT)
|Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test – MTET
|Paper I and Paper II
|Meghalaya TET 2023 Exam Date
|01st December 2023
|Answer Key Out
|06th December 2023
|Objection date on answer key
|06 To 11 December 2023
Meghalaya TET 2023 Solution KeyObjections
Candidates who are not satisfied with the Answers in the Answer Sheet can submit an objection form to the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT). The candidates need to fill out the Objection form to challenge any question or answer that they think is unsatisfactory or incorrect. Candidates can apply for MTET Answer Key objection as per the stipulated time prescribed by the DERT. through the prescribed format provided on the official website. Candidates need to attach proper Proof/ Source to justify their object to the given solution in the Meghalaya TET 2023 Solution Key
|01 December 2023
|Answer Key Release Date
|06 December 2023
|Starting Date Answer Key Objections
|06 December 2023
|Last Date Answer Key Objections
|11 December 2023
Steps To Download Meghalaya TET Answer Key 2023
- Go to the official website of the Meghalaya TET Exam i.e @www.megeducation.gov.in/
- Find the Department of Education, Meghalaya, and click on it.
- Check Notice Board for MTET Answer Key and click on it.
- Click on either Paper I or Paper II based on the paper attempted by the candidate.
- Download the Meghalaya TET Solution Key 2023 for Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- Candidates can check the answer key carefully and analyze their performance.
- Download the Answer Key and Print it for future reference