Maha Food Supply Admit Card 2024- Download the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Exam Dates, Admit Card Date, and Exam Pattern on this page below. You can check the Maha Food Supply Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2024 date and download link here.
The Maharashtra Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department has started the application process. This recruitment process was conducted for a total of 345 posts. The application process for which has been completed. All the applicants who had applied for this recruitment are searching for their exam date and admit card. it is expected that the exam will be held in February month.
For this examination, the department will release the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Roll Number/Admit Card 2024 one week before the exam. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the official website. Applicants can download the admit card for this exam by using their registration ID and date of birth.
Maha Food Supply Admit Card 2024
Maha Food Supply Exam 2024 will be conducted in February month. This exam will be held for the recruitment of 21 Senior Clerks and 324 Supply Inspector posts. Till now the department has not announced the official date of the exam. All applicants can download the admit card for this exam one week before the exam. Whenever this admit card will be released we will update you here. You can easily download the admit card through the link provided here.
Maharashtra Food Supply Exam 2024
|Maharashtra Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department
|Maha Food Supply Inspector Exam 2024
|Name of Post
|Senior Clerk & Supply Inspector
|Admit Card Date
|One week before the Exam
Personality Test/ Interview
Exam Pattern for the Maha Food Supply Exam 2024
- In this examination, 100 multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- Every question will be of 2 marks.
- The time for this exam will be 120 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking for this examination.
- MCQ questions will be asked from 4 sections in this exam.
|Name of Subject
|Intelligence Test & Arithmetic Quality
Details Mentioned on the Maharashtra Food Hall Ticket 2024
- Name of the Applicants
- Roll Number
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Exam Code
- Date of Birth
- Applicants Photograph
- Applicants Signature
- Reporting Time
- Shift Time
- Exam Instructions
Selection Process Details
- Applicants need to secure a minimum of 45% marks in the exam.
- Applicants who passed in the written exam are called for the Interview stage.
How to Download the Maharashtra Food SI Call Letter 2024?
- Visit the Official Website at www.mahafood.gov.in.
- Now go to the admit card link.
- Click on the Maha Food Supply Exam 2024.
- There Enter your Registration ID and password.
- Now click on the submit link.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details given on the admit card.
- Download your admit card for the exam.
- Now take a hard copy of the admit card.
One week before the exam.