Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2023-Application Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limit, Fees Details at kea.kar.nic.in
KEA Recruitment 2023: Are you job searchers and searching for a suitable job for yourself? If yes, then you will be jolly to know that you don’t need to waste your time because you reach the correct web page. Finally, Karnataka Examination Authority has posted the latest job notification on its official website. It is going to fill up the various 1624 Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts through the KEA vacancy 2023 notification.
KEA Recruitment Application Form will be released soon, applicants check the details given below.
Hence, the well–qualified candidates can grab Karnataka Govt Jobs. The job seekers candidates can easily know about the eligibility criteria to read the below segment. Hereupon, We have tried to give you all the vital information. Therefore, we mention the correct and valid information for Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment such as age limit, selection mode and etc.
Under the 16/09/2016 notification, Karnataka Examination Authority is going to fill up the big recruitment in its department. Now, it welcomes you to apply for KEA Panchayath Development Officer Jobs online. So, eligible and interested candidates go to the official website. After that, you need to submit online applications by following the given instructions. The candidates can apply for KEA Recruitment before the last dates.
KEA Recruitment 2023-Details
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Number of the Posts||1624 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Posts Category||Govt. Recruitment|
- Panchayat Development Officers – 815 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary – 809 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Examination Authority Vacancy 2023:
The age of candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. The age relaxation is also applicable for the SC /ST candidates.
The candidates must possess graduation in any discipline from the recognized university. The candidate should refer to the official notification for more details.
The authority will select the best candidates for this recruitment through a written exam and interview.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as the application fee.
- The General | OBC category has to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee.
- No application fee for PH candidates.
How to apply for the KEA Application form 2023 Online?
- Eligible candidates need to open an authorized site at www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Go to the notice section and click on the Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2016 link.
- After that, click on the apply online link.
- After that, you have to enter all the required details in the given format.
- Hence, pay the application fee online mode.
- Submit the form after verifying the filled details.
- At last, Don’t forget to get a hard copy of it for future use.
|Advt. Date||Update Soon|
|Initial Date For Apply Online Update Soon||Update Soon|
|The Last Date For Apply Online:||Update Soon|
|Deadline to Submit Application Fee||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|KEA PDO Admit card||Update Soon|