JSSC JMLCCE Group C Recruitment 2023:- 10th Pass Jharkhand JMLCCE 455 Group C Post Notification and Apply for Application Form at official website jssc.nic.in. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced the JMLCCE recruitment notification for Group Posts. JSSC Bharti 2023 Notification for Matric 10th Level Combined Examination-2023 has been uploaded on the official portal for JMLCCE. All 10th-passed candidates can apply for JSSC Group C Vacancy 2023 after fulfilling the JMLCCE Eligibility Criteria 2023. The online application form link for JSSC JMLCCE Group-C Recruitment Start on 4th July 2023. After starting the application form, we will give the direct link to fill out the JSSC Group C Application Form 2023 on this page. So, all the candidates stay in touch with our webpage.
झारखण्ड स्टाफ सिलेक्शन बोर्ड ने JMLCCE ग्रुप सी के लिए भर्तीयो का नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है। इसका आवेदन आप 4th जुलाई से कर सकते है। JMLCCE ग्रुप सी में 455 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म शुरू होने है। आप यहा से JSSC का ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
JSSC JMLCCE Group C Recruitment 2023
Recently, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission published the latest vacancy notification for JMLCCE Group C posts in various departments. Under JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023, the board will invite online applications from 4th July to 3rd Aug 2023. Eligible candidates for 445 vacancies. So this is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs. JSSC Board will accept the application form for Jharkhand Group C Bharti 2023 from 4 July. All interested candidates can submit JSSC JMLCCE Group C Recruitment 2023 Application Form online mode only at jssc.nic. on the official website. Before applying for JSSC Recruitment 2023, candidates are referred to check the JMLCCE Group C 445 Vacancy detailed notification. A direct link is available at the end of the post to check JSSC Group C Jobs Notification 2023.
Jharkhand JSSC Recruitment 2023 – JMLCCE 455 Group C Posts Notification Apply online
|Recruitment Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam (JMLCCE)|
|Post||Group C Post|
|No. of Vacancies||455 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Submission of application form||4th July to 3rd Aug 2023|
|Official Website URL||www.jssc.nic.in|
JSSC JMLCCE Vacancy 2023
|Category||Farmer & Equivalent||Skilled Craftsman & Equivalent|
|Extremely Backward Classes||23||15|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates Must have passed the 10th Standard examination along with a One-year certificate course (Sericulture / Silk / Weaving / Silk Dyeing-Printing) from Jharkhand Institute of Silk Technological Development.
- It is mandatory to have passed Chaibasa or two years (10+2) Inter-Professional Course (Sericulture/Textile).
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
Age Relaxation as per rules –
- For Reserved categories – 37 to 40 Years
JSSC JMLCCE 2023 Application Fee –
- SC\ST Aspirants from Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
- All Other Categories of candidates shave to pay Rs.100/- for the examination fee.
JSSC JMLCCE Selection Process –
The selection of candidates will be done through a written exam. The exam will carry multiple choice objective-type questions. JSSC Exam will be conducted into three papers. Language knowledge will be checked in Paper 1. There will be Regional Culture in Paper 2 and General Knowledge check in Paper 3.
Pay Scale –
- The Selected candidates will be given Rs. 18000-63200/- per annum for Group C Posts.
JSSC JMLCCE Bharti 2023 Important Date
|Application Form Start Date||4th July 2023|
|Last Submission of application||3rd August 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Fees||5th August 2023|
|Last date to upload scanned photos and signature||7th August 2023|
How to apply online for JSSC JMLCCE Application Form 2023?
- First, Open the official portal @ jssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Check the Advertisements tab or What’s News Section.
- Then Download the JSSC JMLCCE 455 Group C Pots Notification
- Then, click on the Application Forms (Apply) link.
- Fill in the required personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further use.