JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2023 – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has published an official notification for Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2023 on its official website jkpsc.nic.in. A total of 120 vacancies have been released for the recruitment of Prosecuting Officer posts. The online application form process for JKPSC Recruitment 2023 will begin on 6 October 2022 and will continue till 5th November 2022. The details of the JKPSC PO Recruitment 2023 Notification have been provided below.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2023
The applicants can fill out the application form for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs from 6 October 2022. The Selected candidate will be appointed on a permanent basis. Interested candidates must know the complete information JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2023 notification.
In this article, we have shared information regarding the eligibility criteria for Prosecuting Officer posts and also the method to apply online for the concerned designation. After checking the official notification, candidates will be able to apply online through the official website. The direct link to apply online for Advt. No. 24-PSC (DR-P) 2023 will be shared by us after it is available on the official website of JKPSC.
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – Prosecuting Officer Jobs Notification
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Advt. No.||24-PSC (DR-P) 2023|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Registration Dates||6 October to 5th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test\ Skill Test or Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Jammu & Kashmir Prosecuting Officer Vacancy 2023
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Vacancy 2023
Educational Qualification –
- The candidate should possess a bachelor’s Law degree from any university recognized and established by the Law of India.
Age Limit –
|Category||Age Limit||Not Born Before||Not Born After|
SC\ ST\ OSC\ ALC/IB\ RBA\ PSP\ EWS
Application Fee –
|Name of Category||Amount of Fees|
|Reserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Selection Process –
- Written Test
- Skill Test
JKPSC New vacancy 2023 Notification – Important Dates
|Notification Release Day||4th October 2022|
|Start Date to Apply Online||6 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5 November 2022|
- CCL Senior Officer Recruitment 2023
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023
- Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Online JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Application Form 2023?
- The candidates first have to visit the official website of JKPSC.
- On the homepage, Look for Wahts News Section.
- Click on the same link as Filling up the posts of Prosecuting Officer (G) in the JK Home Department.
- Notification will appear on your screen in PDF format.
- Now tap on the Application Form link.
- Enter the personal details, and education details properly.
- upload the scanned photo and signature
- Now pay the fee online through debit/credit or internet banking
- Hit on the Submit Button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
|Visit the Official Portal|
|Download Official Notification PDF|
|Apply Online Link (Active tomorrow i.e. 6 Oct)|
Jammu & Kashmir Bharti 2023 Notification: FAQs
Ans – 5 November 2022
Ans – A total of 120 vacancies are released for Prosecuting Officer posts.
Ans – You can apply for the 120 vacancies from the direct link provided in the article.