Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2023:Jharkhand Home Defense Corps, Giridih has released an official notification for the Jharkhand Home Guard Post. All Interested aspirants can check all eligibility criteria and apply online for the home Guard post. All information related to the Home Guard post is available on the official website. Candidates download the official notification and read carefully then apply online.
The Department has released a recruitment for 1501 vacancies of Home Guard on the official website. An application form will start on 25th April 2023 and the ending date for application form submission has 9th May 2023. Interested aspirants must go through the detailed information provided below regarding Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2023.
Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2023:Overview
|Jharkhand Home Defense Corps[JHDC]
|Home Guard[Urban & Rural]
|25th April 2023
|9th May 2023
|Official website Link
|https://garhwa.nic.in/ or @recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2023:Eligibility Criteria
- Home Guard (Rural) 10th Class
- Home Guard (Urban) 7th Class
- All Category- 100/-
- 19 Year – 40 Year
- Age relaxation as per rule for reserved category
- If you are selected for the position of Home Guard, you will receive a monthly payment. As per the rules set by the Jharkhand Government.
Total No. of Vacancy
|Home Guard (Rural)
|Home Guard (Urban)
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply for Jharkhand Home Guard Bharti 2023?
The last date to apply for Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2023 Notification 1501 vacancies is 9th May 2023. Interested applicants are advised to check the official website of Jharkhand Home Guard for new updates and information regarding the new recruitment.
- Visit the official website https://garhwa.nic.in/
- Look for “Recruitment” and go to the application form section on the website.
- Read the Jharkhand Home Guard official full notification carefully, which will include information such as eligibility criteria, fees, selection process, and important details.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, fill up the application form carefully with all the required details.
- Upload the all required documents such as educational certificates, identity proof, and passport-size photos.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.