GSRTC Admit Card 2024– The GSRTC is going to conduct a written exam for the Driver Post on 28th January 2024. This exam will be held for the 4062 Driver posts. Candidates need to check all the latest information regarding to the GSRTC Driver & Conductor Exam 2024. Check the exam date, Admit card date, syllabus, and exam schedule on our page here.
The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation had issued recruitment notification for the posts of Driver and Conductor in the state. This bumper recruitment will be done for a total of 7404 posts. Out of these posts, recruitment is to be done on 4062 driver posts and 3342 conductor posts. The GSRTC department will conduct the written exam for the Driver post on 28th January 2024. For this exam, GSRTC is going to release the GSRTC Hall Ticket 2024 in the 3rd week of January 2024.
All the candidates who applied for the GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2023 from 7th August to 06th September 2023 can be able to download the GSRTC Hall Ticket 2024 from the official website at www.gstrc.in. Candidates can check the selection process and exam details given here. After the GSRTC Driver exam, the department will soon conduct the Conductor post exam.
GSRTC Admit Card 2024
The GSRTC has declared the exam date for the GSRTC Driver Exam 2024 in the official portal. After the exam date, all the applicants are searching for the GSRTC Call Letter 2024. We will inform you that the Department will release the GSRTC Exam Admit card as soon as possible in the 3rd week of January Month. Applicants, please download their admit card before the exam date. Candidates cannot enter the exam centre without this admit card. You can easily download the admit card through the link given here.
GSRTC Driver Exam Hall Ticket 2024
|Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
|Driver and Conductor
|Driver- 4062 Posts
Conductors- 3342 Posts
|Admit Card Mode
|Admit Card Date
|3rd Week of January 2024
|Driver Exam- 28-01-2024
Conductor Exam- Update Soon
|Admit Card Status
GSRTC Exam Schedule And Exam Pattern Details 2024
- The Examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in this exam.
- Every question will be of one mark.
- The exam will be held in the Gujarati and English languages.
- The time of this examination is 60 minutes.
|Computer Related Question
|Motor Vehicle Knowledge, Conductor Responsibility & Primary Treatment Question
Selection ProcessFor the Gujarat Driver Posts 2024
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
How to Download the GSRTC Admit Card 2024?
- Go to the Official Website at www.gstrc.in.
- There visit to the latest notification section.
- There go to the admit card notification.
- Click on the GSRTC Driver Conductor Call letter 2024.
- Now a form will be open on the screen.
- Enter the Registration number and password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card will be open on the screen.
- Check the details provided on the admit card.
- Now download and print it for your exam.
28th January 2024.
Total 7404 Posts.