Goa TET Application Form 2023 – Apply Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Form / Goa TET 2023 Notification / Goa TET 2023 Registration Form / Goa Government TET Exam Form online At www.education.goa.gov.in.
The Directorate of Education Government of Goa is going to start the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Application form. The Goa TET 2023 Application form will be released in October 2023 through the main official website. Through this test, the Government of Goa provides opportunities to the candidates to become the teacher of primary teachers (Class I-V) and upper primary teachers (Class VI-VIII) in the government and private schools of Goa. If you want to get more details about Goa TET Notification, Application Fee, Selection & other related details you can read this content.
Goa TET Application Form 2023
Every year Directorate of Education Government of Goa conducts the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test at the various examination center. The candidates can qualify for Goa TET on the basis of written test marks and a final merit list.
Goa TET Admit Card 2022 (10th Nov.2023)
On this page, all applicants can know Goa TET Notification, Goa TET Application Form Dates, Goa TET Admit Card, Goa TET Answer Key, Goa TET Result & Cut-off, and others. Therefore, We suggest to all applicants also check the official notification to know the Eligibility criteria before filling out the Goa TET Online Form 2023.
Goa TET 2023 Important Dates
|Starting date of the Goa TET application form online||October 2023|
|Last date of the Goa TET application form online||October 2023|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Fee||October 2023|
|Date of Goa TET 2022 Exam||November 2023|
|Goa TET Admit Card Date||November 2023|
|Goa TET Answer Key||Expected in December|
|Result Date of Goa TET||Expected in December|
Applicants can fill out the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2023 online mode. Those applicants want to get teacher jobs in private and government schools in Goa. then all applicants can fill out the Goa TET form before the last date. The government of Goa will upload the application form very soon. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the Goa TET application form before the due dates.
Goa TET 2023 Notification & Basic Details
|Department Name||Directorate of Education Government of Goa|
|Test Name||Goa Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Post Name||Primary and Upper Primary Teachers|
Goa TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Teachers Paper 1 (Class 1 – 5)
- Candidates must be completed Senior Secondary/10+2/HSSC with 50% marks or appear in the final year of a 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) / Two-year diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) and a 2-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree BA / B.Sc with 50% marks and B.ED qualified candidates can apply this examination.
For Upper Primary Teacher Paper 2 (Class 6 – 8)
- Candidates must have passed Graduation BA/B.Sc with 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.) those candidates are eligible for Goa TET.
Goa TET Application Fee –
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I and II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled person||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/|
How to Fill up Apply Online Goa TET Registration Form 2023?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website.
- Then, the homepage finds the latest notification.
- Applicants need to read Goa TET Exam Notification.
- After that start to fill out the application form correctly.
- Upload Scanned document
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Before submitting it needs to check the Application Form Carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the Goa TET Form for future use.
Goa TET Exam Syllabus & Paper 1,2 Pattern Details –
|PAPER –I (class 1st- class 5th)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER-II (class 6th- class 8th)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (English)||30||Language I (compulsory) and Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (Konkani or Marathi.)||30||Language II (compulsory) and Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Pedagogy|
Social Studies/Social Science and Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative marking||No||Negative marking||No|
Important Link Area –
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
For more details about Goa TET 2023, candidates stay with us we update all the latest information on this page. If you have any problems to fill the Application Form, you can write a comment in the comment box.