DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023: DWSS Punjab BRC,CDC,IEC Vacancy: Apply online for DWSS Punjab 88 posts: DWSS Punjab 88 Vacancy Declared
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) Punjab has issued a latest Recruitment Notice Reference No. Admin/DWSS//01 for 88 Community Development Specialist (CDS),Information Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist and Block Resource Coordinator (BRC) cum Community Facilitator (CF) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment from March to April 2023.
Here in this post we are discussed about complete DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023. You may check the Eligibility,Important Dates,How to apply and all important links are also given in the end.
DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Recruiting Body||Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab|
|Number Of posts||88|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/-PM + TA|
|Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2022||Apply Online Here|
All eligible applicants can apply online after reading the complete Recruitment advertisement whose direct link is given below. For the better guidance of all applicants official website link and direct apply online link is given.
DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023 Overview
More information like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee all are given below so all contenders read carefully and apply according to this.
- For Community Development Specialist (CDS)- Applicant should be Post graduate in Social work with minimum 50% marks.
- For Information Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist- Post graduate degree in Mass communication/Journalism with minimum 50% pass marks.
- Block Resource Coordinator (BRC) cum Community Facilitator (CF)- Bachelor of Arts with minimum 50% pass marks.
- Matriculation passed with Punjabi language or passed test for Punjabi language conducted by State language Department.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1st July,2022.
- Application fee for SC/ST/PwD (Persons with Disabilities)/ BC categories candidates is Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for all unreserved category candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- On the basis of Combined Merit of written test (85 marks) and experience (15 marks),
How to Apply online For DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023
All eligible applicants who are going to apply for these vacancies they all can follow the below given easy steps to apply online for DWSS Punjab 88 vacancies.
- First of all visit on official website www.govt.thapar.edu/dwssp20 (Link givenbelow).
- At homepage click on “Apply online” Link.
- Now fill the complete Application form with all candidate’s personal and Educational details.
- Upload candidate’s photo and signature.
- Pay Recruitment application fee online.
- After Rechecking the form submit the application form.
- Save and Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
DWSS Punjab Recruitment Exam syllabus/Pattern:
- The Written Test will be a objective type (MCQ) Exam.
- Each question will be of four marks.
- The question paper will be provided in English language only.
- Exam topics,Exam subjects can be seen on the official website.
- The paper will consist of 85 questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form-31st December 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 27th January 2022.
- Date of Written Exam- Soon Available
All the Very Best to all candidates who are going to apply for DWSS Punjab 2023 Recruitment. We hope the given information on this page will help all our visitors to know the correct details about the advertisement.
We suggest you to keep visiting regularly on our website www.kvronline.com for all upcoming Recruitment, Admit Card, or Result 2022 Updates.
|Read DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Apply online for DWSS Punjab Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|