CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 Notifications -Apply For Nashik Note Press Vacancy 2023 – Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment – Spmcil Recruitment 2023 at cnpnashik.spmcil.com.
CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023:- Currency Note Press Nashik has released the new notification on their official website. According to the notification, the number of posts is 117 for the CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023. If you are interested and eligible then you need to read this full article. The application form’s last date is 18th November 2023. As per the notification, the name of the post is Supervisor, Artist, and Junior Technician. If you want apply for any post then apply from the official website the immediate application link is given below.
CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 – Notification
CNP Nashik has published the new recruitment notification for the 117 various Posts. The application form start date is 19th October 2023. The last application date for CNP Recruitment is 18th November 2023. If you want to apply for Supervisor, Artist, and Junior Technician then click on the direct apply link.
Currency Note Press Nashik Vacancy 2023
|Organization Name||Currency Note Press Nashik|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Artist, Junior Technician|
|Advt. No.||NPN/HR/ Rect./ 01/2023|
|Number of Posts||117|
|Application From Start Date||19.10.2023|
|Last application date||18.11.2023|
Eligibilty For CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023
- Supervisor:- Diploma
- Artist:- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
- Junior Technician:- Diploma In Printing and ITI
- Junior Technician:- 18 to 25 Years
- Supervisor:- 18 to 30 Years
- Artist:- 18 to 28 Years
Application Fee For CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023
- GEN, EWS, OBC:- 600/-
- SC, ST, PWD:- 200/-
- Payment mode:- Online
Selection Process For Curreneny Note Press Bharti 2023
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
How to apply For CNP Nashik Recruitment Application Form 2023?
- Click on the immediately apply link, and check in the important links area.
- After that, you can reach on the apply page of the IBPS website.
- Here you need to click on the new registration button if you are not registered.
- If you are registered then fill in your login details and and click on the login button.
- After the login fill in your all details in the application form.
- After the fill correct details in the application form upload your documents.
- Now you need to pay the application fee for the category.
- You can pay Online Via UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, And Net Banking.
- After the pay fee, you need to take a print of your application form.
- Now your form is applied successfully.
Important Links Area
Ans. November 18, 2023.