Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2023 Notification:- Apply Online For CUP Recruitment 2023 – Central University of Punjab Vacancy 2023 at www.cup.edu.in.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2023:- Do you want to non a Teaching Job at the Central University of Punjab? If yes then today we have good news for you. The Central University of Punjab updated a new notification for Non-Teaching Jobs. According to the notification the CUP is recruiting for a Nursing officer, Hindi translator, Pharmacist, assistant, and other various posts. If you are interested in any post then you need to check out this article. Because we have provided here all every information about Central University of Punjab Recruitment.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2023- Apply Link
The CUP has released non-teaching recruitment notifications on its official website. As per the notification, the total number of posts is 44. The application form has already started. The last date for apply is 16th November 2023. If you want to apply for any post then you can apply online from the official website. The immediate application link is given below…
CUP Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central University of Punjab|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Job|
|Number of Vacancy||44|
|Application Form Start date||17.10.2023|
|Last date For applying||16.11.2023|
Eligibilty For CUP Non-Teaching Job
- 12th / Balores of Degree/ Diploma and check post-wise eligibilty from the notification.
Application Fee For Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023
- GEN, EWS, OBC:- 600/-
- SC, ST, EWS:- 00
- Payment Mode:- Online
Selection Process For CUP Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply For Central University of Punjab Recruitment Application From 2023?
- Click on the Offical Apply link And check-in to the important links area.
- After the click, you reach on webpage of the Central University of Punjab.
- Here you need to fill in login information if you are registered on this portal.
- If you are not registered on this portal then don’t worry click on the Sign Up button.
- After the successful login select your favorite post.
- Fill in your all information.
- After the information upload your all documents.
- Before the click submit button you need to check your application form.
- If all information is correct then you need to click on the umit button.
- Now click on the pay fee online button.
- You can pay your application online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, and UPI.
- After the pay fee take a print of your application form.
Ans. 16th November 2023.