Central Board of Secondary Education 10th Social Science Answer Key 2023 PDF Download Here. Check CBSE Social Science Term 1 Exam 2023 for Class 10th Exam Solution of Multiple Choice Questions @ cbseacademic.nic.in.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Exam 2023 was held in 2023, all over the country. A complete description of the exam has been provided in this article. Thus, students should read this full article without skipping to get various important details. Now after being a part of this exam, all the candidates are eagerly searching for the CBSE 10th Social Science Answer Key 2023. We are going to inform all the applicants that they can download this Answer Key very soon from the official website. Here on this webpage, we will also update a direct link to Download CBSE Social Science Term 1 Exam 2023 Answer Key.
CBSE Answer Key 2023 Detail
|CBSE 10th exam date||Released|
|Answer key status||To be released|
|CBSE 10th Result 2023 date||Available soon|
10th Class Social Science Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
CBSE Board Term 1 exam 2023 was started in 2023, but the main exams started in 2023. The term 1 exam will begin at 11.30 am. Candidates needed to report at their separate test place 30 minutes before the test time. Candidates needed to convey their CBSE term 1 admit card to the test center. According to the CBSE Term 1 date sheet, CBSE will lead the Social Science paper on November 30, followed by Science, on December 2. Home Science paper held on December 3 kept by Mathematics Guideline and Mathematics Basic which will take place on December 4.
The last test will be in English in 2023. More than 16 lakh students would go up for the CBSE 10 board exam in 2023. This is whenever the board first is leading the tests in two terms. Term 1 began in 2023, and would end in 2023, for class 10. Applicants can download CBSE 10th Social Science Answer Key 2023 in PDF very soon.
The topics based on which paper will be made:
The paper will be based on the following topics-
- Case-based questions
- Competency-based questions
- Assertion and Reason based questions
- Map questions
CBSE Term 1 Examination –OMR Sheet Fill Up
- Candidate’s Name
- Name and number of the exam center
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- School code
- Date and day of the exam
- Candidate’s roll number of CBSE Term 1 board test
- Subject Name and code
CBSE term 1 test will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Board has delivered the example of the OMR sheet and clarified how candidates should fill the OMR sheets.
CBSE Term 1 Social Science Paper Details:
- CBSE Term 1 examination for Social Science would be of 40 marks and candidates would get an hour and a half to complete the paper.
- There would be an internal choice in the test paper.
- The paper would comprise 4 areas – A, B, C, and D.
- “A” segment would contain 24 marks and candidates would need to attempt just 20.
- Segment “B” would hold 22 marks and a sum of 18 marks must have to be done.
- Part“C” would have 12 case study-based inquiries out of which candidates need to do just 10.
- In Section “D”, there would be 2 guide-based inquiries, both required to be attempted.
Term 1 Exam Advice
- All class 10 candidates should revise carefully with the help of sample questions and answers to perform well in their Term 1 paper.
- The set of important practice questions incorporates MCQs based on contextual investigation, statement reason, pictures, and skill-based inquiries.
We have tried to provide various important details regarding the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Exam 2022-2023. We hope that this article will be informative for you. Please share your views about this article with us.