Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2023 in Assam Postal Circle at www.indiapost.gov.in.
The Indian postal circle has released the GDS Recruitment 2023 and started the Online Application Form. In the Assam Postal Circle, India Post Officer has announced 855 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Candidates should note that the online application started on 3rd August and the last date is 23rd August 2023. A total of 855 vacancies have been announced for various districts of Assam. If you want to get more details about Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 stay on this webpage.
Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Applicants can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in Assam Postal Circle. Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment which includes 855 posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the 10th Class marks. The recruitment authority will prepare the Assam GDS Result 2023 on behalf of Marks obtained in Class 10th by the candidate. After completing the Application form process you can download the Assam GDS Merit List 2023 from the official website.
Assam GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 Registration
|Assam Postal Circle
|Name of the posts
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|Merit List based on Class 10th Marks
|Starting Date for Application Form
|3rd August 2023
|Last Date of Application Form
|23rd August 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Assam GDS Recruitment 2023 Details-
Age Limit (As of 1/1/2023)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Relaxation as per the rules and regulations.
Candidates must have passed class 10th with (Mathematics and English as Compulsory / Elective Subjects).
Also, have knowledge of the local language, Computer, Cycling
Computer Training Basic (Compulsory) –
Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Knowledge of Cycling –
Candidates must have Knowledge of Cycling.
- UR / OBC / EWS Male Candidates Rs.100/-
- All Female Candidates / SC / ST / PWD Candidates- No Fee
- Branch Post Master Salary – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/-
How to Apply Online For Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Go to the Live Notification Cycle Section.
- Click on Assam Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Then download the Official Notification in PDF and read all the instructions.
- After that click on Registration and make registration by Email & phone number.
- After registration log in through registration details.
- Click on the Fee Payment Link.
- Click on Apply Online link and start filling out the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form with the required details.
- Submit the Application Form and print it out.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
|Visit the Official Website
|Download GDS Recruitment Notification Here
|Apply Online for GDS Vacancy in Assam
|Visit Our Website Homepage