Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2023 Start Date and Last Date Announced Soon. Download the APTET Notification For Eligibility Criteria, Exam PAttern here.
Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP-TET 2023) notification will be released by Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department on their official website. AP-TET is the State-level Teacher eligibility test For teacher job of applicants in various government schools in the State, Every Year Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education organized Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants, you can collect the information regarding Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023 Application Form Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Answer Key etc.
Latest News / Updates-
The Recruitment Authority Will soon start the Online Application Form for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023. Whenever the authority will start the Online Application Form we will update the information here. So stay connected with our website.
भर्ती प्राधिकरण जल्द ही अरुणाचल प्रदेश टीईटी 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र शुरू करेगा। जब भी प्राधिकरण ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र शुरू करेगा हम यहां जानकारी अपडेट करेंगे। तो बने रहिये हमारी वेबसाइट से।
Important Date of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023 Notification Date||May 2022|
|Starting Date to Submission AP-TET 2023 Application Form||1st Week of May 2023|
|Last Date to Submission AP-TET 2023 Application Form||3rd Week of May 2023|
|Pay application Fee date||3rd Week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of June 2023|
|APTET 2023 Hall Ticket||1st Week of June 2023|
|Result Date||July 2023|
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2023
An applicant who wishes to apply AP-TET 2023 Application Form must regularly visit this page. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written exam. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling out the AP-TET Application Form. Those applicants who want to be teacher must apply for the Arunachal TET Application Form 2023.
The Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2023 Notification will soon be released on the official website. Candidates who want to set up a career in the teaching sector in Govt department, they can be ready to attend the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. It is every year organized by Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department for Teachers Job. Every year examination authority conducts the APTET twice in the year May & December.
Candidates who want to get jobs in classes I to V Teacher, then those applicants can fill the Anuranchal Pradesh Paper-1 Application Form with fill eligibility criteria.
Candidates who want to get jobs in classes VI to VIII, then those applicants can fill the Anuranchal Pradesh Paper-2 Application Form with fill eligibility criteria.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023 Notification & Eligibility Criteria
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|No. of Paper||Both Paper (Paper: 1 & Paper: 2)|
|Job Type||Govt Teacher Job Within the State|
|Official Website||aptet. access.in|
Arunachal Pradesh TET Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum Age limit: 28 Year for Paper-1
- Maximum, Age Limit: 33 Year for Paper-2
Education Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Candidates Passed Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Applicants Qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent)with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Candidate Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/o marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Aspirants Passed Graduation and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Education Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Candidate Should have Passed Graduation and 2- years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Aspirants Qualified Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Candidates Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/0 marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Candidates Passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A-B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed.
Application Form Fee for Arunachal Pradesh TET Details
|General and OBC||Rs.500/-||Paper I or Paper II|
|General and OBC||Rs.800/-||Both Papers|
|SC & ST||Rs.250/-||Paper I or Paper II|
|SC & ST||Rs.400/-||Both Papers|
How to fill Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Application form?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. apcfss.in.
- Now go to the latest notification section.
- Find the link APTET 2023 Application Form.
- Open it.
- After that, fill the important details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary document with a scanned copy.
- Now pay the application form 2023.
- Finally, take the print out of the completed application form for future reference.
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023 Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
If you any query & doubt regarding Arunachal Pradesh TET 2023 Notification, Arunachal TET Application Form, you can write your query leave comments below.