Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2024– The Indian Army invites male and female applicants for the NCC 56th Special Entry Course 2024. The application process has started already from 8th January 2024. Here on this page, we share all the necessary details regarding the NCC 56 Special Entry Scheme 2024.
The Indian Army has published the notification for the Short Service Commission for the NCC 56 Batch ( October 2024). This scheme is specifically designed for the NCC certificate holders. All the students who want to make their career in the Indian Army Officer must apply for this recruitment. The NCC 56 Special Entry Scheme is a short service commission entry for NCC cadets. All unmarried applicants can apply for the Amry NCC SSC Scheme 2024.
A total of 55 posts are available in NCC Special Entry Recruitment. In which out of 50 posts, there are 5 posts for women. All the eligible candidates can apply online this application form from 8th January 2024 to 6th February 2024. The selected applicants will get Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/- ( Level 10) Salary who are selected in the Army NCC Special Entry 2024. Check the eligibility and other mandatory information given here.
Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2024
Indian Army released the official notification for the Army Short Service Commission Special Entry 56th Course 2024 on the official website at www.join.indian.amrynic.in. Candidates who have completed their graduation degree and have an NCC C certificate can apply for this recruitment. The selection process for the NCC Special Entry Vacancy 2024 will depend on the Scrutiny of Candidates, Interviews, Certificate Verification and Medical Tests. Candidates can download the official notification through the direct link mentioned below.
Indian Amry NCC 56th Course Special Entry Scheme 2024
|NCC 56th Entry 2024
|No. Of Seats
|SSC NCC Special Entry 56th Scheme 2024
|Start Date to Apply Online
|8th January 2024
|Last Date to Apply Online
|6th February 2024
|Scrutiny of Application
|Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/- Per month
Army NCC 56th Special Entry Vacancy Details 2024
- Army NCC Special Entry for Men – 50 Posts
- Army NCC Special Entry for Women – 05 Posts
- Total– 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Details for NCC 56th Special Entry Course 2024
- Minimum Age- 19 Years
- Maximum Age- 25 Years
Applicants are not born earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2005.
- Applicants must have a graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- They must have a National Cadet Corps Certificate for this recruitment.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category– No Fees
- SC/ ST Category- No Fees
Important Dates for the Indian Army 56th Application Form Dates
- Online Application Starting Date- 8th January 2024
- Online Application Closing Date- 6th February 2024
- Interview Date- Update Soon
- Result Date- Update Soon
Selection Process for the Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2024
- Applicants will be put through 2 stages of the Selection Process.
- Applicants need to qualify for the first stage to go to the second stage.
- Applicants who fail in the first stage will be returned on the same day.
- Interview and Document Verification.
- Medical Exam
How to Apply Online for the Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2024?
- Applicants need to Visit the Official Website at www.join.indian.amrynic.in
- There Visit to the Career/ Recruitment section.
- Download the recruitment official notification.
- There click on the application link.
- Now fill in the complete details provided in the application form.
- After that scan your necessary document and upload it safely.
- Then check the preview carefully.
- Submit your application form.
- Then take a printout of your form.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
8th January 2024.
6th February 2024.