AFMC Nursing Result 2021 – InAFMC Nursing Result 2022-joinindianarmy.nic.in BSC Nursing Merit List, Cut-Off, Marks Details, Selection Process, Interview
Check Online Armed Forces Medical College AFMC, Pune Nursing Result 2022 Here Online. The AFMC, Pune has conducted the Indian Army Nursing Entrance Admission Test 2022. Now the exam authority is preparing to declare the Result along with the merit list soon.
Latest Updates Today:
AFMC Nursing Result 2022 will be declared in the month of October 2022. Appeared candidates can check the Indian Army BSC Nursing Merit List on the official website and this page here by direct link given below.
Students who have to take part in the Indian Army BSc Entrance Test 2022. They can check their result online from the official website. Candidates need to fill in the Name and Roll Number to check AFMC Nursing Result 2022. Below this page, we also offer a direct link to check BSC Nursing Results. More details about AFMC BSC Results Date & Merit List need to be read their content carefully.
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC, Pune conducts the Indian Army BSc Entrance Test every year. Through this test, candidates can take admission in four years B.Sc. (Nursing) & GNM Courses. Now those applicants who qualify this AFMC Nursing Admission Entrance Test. Only those students can eligible for admission in nursing courses in Indian Army. AFMC, Pune will declare the BSc Nursing Result and Merit List very soon. If you have complete their examination process as per the schedule. You can download AFMC Nursing Result and Merit list Online.
|Exam Authority||Armed Forces Medical College AFMC, Pune|
|News about||AFMC Nursing Result|
|Exam Name||Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||Admission Test for B.Sc. (Nursing) & GNM Courses|
|Date of Exam||Apil 2022|
|Indian Army BSc Result Date||May/June 2022|
Indian Army Nursing Entrance Test Result 2022 Roll No Wise
Every year a huge number of students take part in AFMC Nursing Entrance Test to become the admission to GNM/ANM Courses. All of the eligible students who qualify Indian Army Nursing Entrance Test. Only those students take part in the counseling process for admission.
It is a national-level entrance test to get admission to Indian Army Nursing Courses. Every candidate who want to give admission to AFMC Pune needs to qualify for it.
Indian Army Nursing 2022 Counseling
AFMC Nursing Admission process will be based on the merit list. Candidates who have got a good score of marks. only those candidate’s names can include in the merit list and Selection list.
- Candidates should have a physically fit. The fitness test will be held by the Medical Board of Military Medical Officers.
- The AFMC Nursing result is very important for all candidates to refer to the next round.
- You can check their result only online mode. Applicants need to check your result with carefully.
Important Document Carry at the time of Counseling:-
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Score of Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
- Aadhaar Card and other ID Proofs.
How To Check AFMC BSC Nursing Result 2022 Online Name wise?
- Firstly, students visit the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Next, you need to visit the latest notification section.
- Then find the Indian Army Nursing Result link 2022.
- Now enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on submit here.
- After that, your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check it carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the Result Marks Sheet for next use.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Click Here to check the Indian Army Nursing Entrance Admission Test Result||Click Here|
If you have any doubts and issues about AFMC Nursing Result along with the Merit and Counseling process. Then, you write the comment given below.